Here is the largest catalyst for most of the successes in someone’s life: Reading!
So, if you want to be successful and still not in the habit of reading, start now, read something daily and spend time during the week on extensive reading sessions from 45 minutes to an hour if possible.
Although I spend several hours a day reading articles on the internet and watching videos on topics that interest me, in book reading I confess that I am a little behind.
In 2019, however, I decided to take the subject of reading a little more seriously and while I set the goal of 3 books for the whole year, I managed to read a total of 9, ie an average of 0.75 books per month.
My goal for 2020 is 7 books, hoping that I will be able to reach 12, ie 1 per month.
Below is a list of books that I have read that I think are important for you to read as they all have something good to teach you.
Business & Money:
- The 4-hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Rich Dad’s Cashflow Quadrant by Robert Kiyosaki
- Rich Dad’s Increase Your Financial IQ by Robert Kiyosaki
- The Bitcoin Standard by Saifedean Ammous
- The End of Alchemy by Mervyn King
- One Up On Wall Street by Peter Lynch
- Economics in One Lesson by Henry Hazlitt
- Start with Why by Simon Sinek
- Margin of Safety by Seth A. Klarman
Social Science & Behavioral Economics:
Misbehaving by Richard H. Thaler
Psychology & Advice
- Influence by Robert B Cialdini
The Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business of Life by Alice Schroeder
- Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari
- Homo Deus by Yuval Noah Harari
Health & Medicine:
- Why we Sleep by Matthew Walker
- 12 Rules for Life by Jordan B. Peterson